Getaway Rentals offer the perfect choice for a weekend escape or family vacation. Cozy retreats near the campground facilities blend the excitement of camping with the comforts of home.
What You Should Know
- Reservations may be made up to six months in advance for Rustic Rentals and Fully-Equipped Rentals
- A deposit is required at the time of reservation
- Many locations require a two-night stay on summer weekends
- Some of the Fully-Equipped Rentals, including the East Harbor Rent-A-RV, Cabents, and Island Yurts at Kelleys Island, may require week-long stays during the summer months
- Rental seasons vary
- Rates charged are the rates at the time of arrival, and are subject to change without notice
- Housekeeping service is not provided
- All units are smoke free, per state law
- Pets are not permitted in getaway rental units
Explore Park Getaway Rentals:
Rent-A-Camp sites feature a tent set up on a wooden platform at a scenic campsite with a fire ring and picnic table under a wooden or cloth canopy.
- Typical gear includes two cots with sleeping pads, a cooler, camp light and camp stove
- Some parks offer additional equipment
- Contact the individual park for information on available amenities
|Region||Park||Number of Camps|
Yurts are round canvas structures on wooden platforms, with a wooden lattice framework and canvas roof with a dome skylight.
- Yurts come furnished with convertible futon beds and bunks, table and chairs, mini refrigerator or cooler, and internal electrical outlets
- Some locations also offer a range or camp stove, microwave, sink with cold running water and outdoor gas grill
|Region||Park||Number of Yurts|
Island Yurts at Kelleys Island have a roomy, open floor-plan with convertible futon bunks that sleep up to 6.
- Island Yurts offer an efficiency kitchen, private bathroom with shower, and furnished living/dining area
- Cookware and dishes are provided. Bed, bath and kitchen linens are not provided. Housekeeping service is not available.
|Region||Park||Number of Island Yurts|
Canvas Tepees on wooden platforms feature an authentic weatherproof design.
- Each tepee is roomy enough to sleep up to 6
- 10′ x 10′ on a wooden platform
- Comes equipped with a picnic table, fire ring, and waist-high charcoal grill on the site
- Cots, coolers, cookware, dishes, linens and housekeeping service is not provided
|Region||Park||Number of Tepees|
Rent-A-RV offers all the amenities of a fully equipped travel trailer, including kitchen and private bath facilities, set up at a scenic campsite with fire ring and picnic table.
- RVs sleep 4 adults or a family of 6 with a private bedroom and convertible bunks
- All RVs have A/C and heat
- Most offer TV and stereo
- Cookware, dishes and bed, bath and kitchen linens are not provided
- Housekeeping service is not available
|Region||Park||Number of RVs|
Cabents at South Bass Island blend the sturdy walls of a cabin with the airy canvas roof of a tent.
- Cabents offer 2 private bedrooms that sleep a total of 6 with full/twin bunk beds
- The floorplan also features an efficiency kitchen, and private bathroom with shower
- TVs are provided
- Cookware and dishes are provided. Bed, bath and kitchen linens are not provided. Housekeeping service is not available
|Region||Park||Number of Cabents|
|Northwest||South Bass Island||4|