|ACTIVITIES| EVENTS| OVERNIGHT FACILITIES| INSIDE PARKS| FAQ | | PARKS HOME|
|Parks magazine | For kids | Shop| About us | Volunteer| Jobs| Maps | Prices|
For your convenience, Ohio State Parks now offers reservations for camping.
Reservations are not required to camp in Ohio's state parks, however approximately 85% to 90% of the sites at each park can be reserved. The remaining 10% to 15% of the sites are available only on a "first come, first served" basis and cannot be reserved.
If the park's status is "Sites are available ONLY on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis", then all reservable sites have been rented and you must physically go to the park to get an available site.
This information is updated each morning Monday through Friday, and is subject to change without notice.